|Destination: Machu Picchu||Altitude: Max. 2,000 m.|
|Trip Style: Trekking Tours||Length: 7D/6N|
|Min. people: 2 pax||Frequency: 1/5|
Cusco – Machu Picchu – Tambopata
The Andean Hikers Peru Package takes you to Machu Picchu, the historic City of Cusco, and the legendary Inca Trail, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the highest lake on the wordl and the Peruvian amamzon rain forest You will experience first class service while journeying through rich history and stunning scenery. This trip can be extended up to 10 days visiting many places described above, in Andean hikers Peru, more than 5 years of experience allows us to offer you the best turistic packages to know the turkey, you just have to tell us your plan and we make it happen and we start it. Don’t stay without visiting Peru, take advantage and book now with the best Local service, Andean Hikers Peru is waiting for you, we will make of your stay an unforgettable experience.
Price US$ 1500.00 per person
DAY 01: PICK UP FROM THE AIRPORT OR BUS STATION – CITY TOUR
The first day you will be greeted at Cusco International Airport or at the Terminal station bus and driven in private transport to your hotel. After arrival at your hotel you will receive an introduction covering, your itinerary, the City tour start by the afternoon where you will visit the Temple of Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, quenqo and Pucapucara. After this city tour you will return to your hotel. (Overnight in Cusco).
DAY 02: SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALIENTES
This day we will pick you up from your hotel at Cusco in order to do the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where your are going to visit, the ruins of Pisac, the Pisac handycrafts market and the ruins of Ollantaytambo, we will do a stop in Urubamba to have Lunch in the Inka House Restaurant one of the Best Restaurant in Urubamba, buffet food is served in this restaurant, after lunch we continue to Ollantaytambo where we will visit the ruins of this small village and will be from here where we will take our Turistic Train to go to Aguas Calientes, the departure time will be in between 12:00pm. To 5:00 pm. it depends of the availability of spaces at the momento you book this package. It takes 1 hour and 30 minuts from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes, where your guide will be waiting for you at the station train in Aguas Calientes. Once we get Aguas Calientes we will check in, to our Hotel and after we settled in our hotel, we will have a dinner in a local restaurant, during this dinner your guide will give you a briefing about the visit to Machupicchu the next morning.
DAY 03: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUSCO
This is the most important day because you will visit the beautiful and Amazing citadel of Machu Picchu, this day we will wake up very eraly in the morning to take a bus up toward Machu Picchu for about 20 min. Machu Picchu opens at 6:00 am and the mystical sunrise from the mountain surrounding Machu Picchu start around 6:30 am, after seeing the sunrise you will have a guided tour for around 2h30 min. Where your guide will explain you the main places of Machupicchu, after this is the end of the guide’s job. It’s at this momento where the guide say goodbye to everybody. After this you can explore Machu Picchu by your own, and if you have the excursión to the Huaynapicchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain you have to do it, but depends What time is your starting hour of your excursión to these Mountains. (Huyanapicchu Mountain and Machu Picchu Mountain is optional you need to le tus know in advance if you wish to climb up one of these mountains). You need to go out from Machu Picchu at 12:00 pm. And go to Aguas Calientes where you can take Lunch in a Local Restaurant (optional not included). After this you can explore Aguas Calientes and wait for your train to Ollantaytambo, it takes 2 hours by train to Ollantaytambo where our transport will be waiting for you to take you back to Cusco. We leave you in your hotel or near to this (Overnight in Cusco). About the train we will provide you the turistic class train, the train departure times can be in between 2:00 pm to 8:30 pm. It depends of the availability of the sapces.
DAY 04: CUSCO – AIRPORT – PUERTO MALDONADO – TAMBOPATA RESERVE
After breakfast, we will pick you up from your hotel to go to the airport to fly towards Puerto Maldonado, your guide will be waiting for you in the airport at Puerto Maldonado, then we have to go to the River Port to board our boat and travel for about 1 hour down the Madre de Dios River, along the river we can start seeing birds like; King fishers, herons, egrets, also we can see kapibaras, aligators, etc. Once we get to the entraces of the Tambopata National Reserve we must register at the Checkpoint, then we will walk around 5 Km. inside the jungle and for it we will provide you rubber boots, we are going to walk for about 1 hour during the hike we will have great opportunity to see animals like monkeys, snakes, anacondas, boas, birds and so on, as if by magic we will arrive at the entrance of the Sandoval Lake from here we take a canoe to cross the lake and once we reach our Maloka lodge where our pirvate rooms, with confortables mattress with mosquitoes net also with private toilets ad shower will be waiting for us. After installing us, we will be ready to eat our delicious lunch, by the afternoon we will do a hiking inside the jungle for about 2 hours in order to see sloths, tortoises, anteaters, wild boars, anacondas, also we will try to see different types of monkeys such as; squirrel monkeys, spider monkeys, pygmy marmoset, etc. After this exploration we return our lodge where our delicious dinner will be ready to recharge energy. During the nighttimewe will do another night walking in order to see the nocturnal wildlife such as: coaties, peccaries, night monkeys, night snakes, spiders, scorpions, tarantules, etc. After an hour hiking in the jungle we have to return to our lodge where our beds will be waiting for us to have a good sleep.
DAY 05: MALOKA LODGE – MACAW PALM TREES – SANDOVAL LAKE
This day we will wake up very early, before breakfast we have to walk inside the jungle for around 1 hour unitl to get a place where there are hundreds of palm tres (Mauritia flexuosa) so many macaws, parrots and parakeets coome to this place attracted to eat the sawdust from this palms that contains sodium, calcium, potassium and other minerals that help this birds in their digestion. After visiting this place, we return our lodge to have breakfast. Around 10:00 am we will board our boat in order to visit the huge Sandoval Lake, where we will have the opportunity to observe the amazing Giant river Otters, there is family of 15 individuals living in this beautiful lak, also we have great opportunity to see, caimans, aligators, hundreds of birds among them; cormorans, egrets, tucans, king fisher, etc, on the shores of the lake we can also observe animals like; kapibaras, monkeys, peccaries, anaacondas, etc, we go back our lodge for lunch, then by the afternoon we can enjoy this beautiful lake swimming in it, don’t worry there is a part of this lake where is allowed to swim far away from the wildlife and close to the shore. During the nighttime after dinner we will do a night visit to this lake in order to see exclusivelly Caimans and aligators because it’s during the night when these reptiles start their activity and it’s easier to find them, after this we return to our lodge where our beds will be waiting for us to have a nice dream.
DAY 06: MALOKA LODGE – ZIP LINE – CANOPY BRIDGE – NATIVE FAMILY
This day is going to be a day with lots of adrenaline because we will do some activities that demand much of this adrenaline. After our breakfast, we need to go back to the entrance of the reserve, to board our boat en we will travel down river for abour 1 hour until to get a place where are installed the zip line and the canopy bridge, doing the zip line you will experience nature from above and you will surely have a great time doing this, then we will walk over the Canopy bridge where you will observe animals of this part of the jungle, you can see monkey, tree snakes, bird nests, epiphytic plants that grow on the branches of trees, etc. after doing these activities, we are ready to board again our boat and travel through the river for 1more hours until to get to a Matsiguenka Family (tribe Matsiguenka), where you will appreciate the lifestyle, their customs, clothes and tipycal dances that this family have to show us, also they are going to teach us to use the bow and arrow to become true survivors of the jungle. When we return our lodge we will do another walking inside the jungle in order to find the biggest tree in the amazon rain forest which is the Ceiba Tree (Ceiba Pentandra) this tree can reach up to 60 meters in height or 197 feet.
From the branches of this tree hang long lianas that we can use to balance and believe for a moment as tarzan the king of the jungle, after this we have to return to our lodge for dinner and after dinner we can do another night walking to try to see more wildlife.
DAY 07: MALOKA LODGE – MADRE DE DIOS RIVER – PUERTO MALDONADO
After our breakfast, we will do a birdwatching around the Sandoval Lake, then we have to prepare us to go out of the Tambopata reserve, we leave the reserve after the lunch, we walk back for 1 hour until to get the entrance then we board our boat and we travel by boat for 1 more hour until to get to the port of Puerto Maldonado where our transport will be waitiing for us to take us to the airport to catch your fly to return to Lima or to Cusco.
- Bilingual and certified Tour Guide.
- A briefing about the tours with your guide the day before
- Pick up from your accomodation
- Private transport to the Ollantaytambo train station
- Entrance ticktes to Machupicchu
- Round tripTuristic train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- A night hotel at Aguas Calientes (private room, wifi, hot shower, cable Tv.)
- 1 dinner in Aguas Calientes the first day
- Break fast in the Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Pick up with a private Transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Flight ticket from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado
- Flight ticket from Puerto Maldonado to Lima or to Cusco
- Entrances and Permits for the Tambopata National Reserve
- All entrance fees of the places to visit.
- Trasnport to pick up from the airport and to transfer to the airport.
- 3 nights Lodging
- Rooms, private toilets and showers in the Lodge
- Confortable Mattress and mosquito nets
- 3 Meals per day during the trip (in the Lodge)
- Mineral water to drinking everyday (In the Lodge)
- Availability of meals to your preference (vegetarian, vegan, pesquetarian, etc)
- Canopy Bridge
- Zip LineRubber boots to walk inside the Jungle
- Boat to move along the River
- Boat driver and assistant
- First Aid Kit,
- Survivor T – Shirt.
- Extra expense if you want to buy things during the tour
- Entrance fees to Waynapicchu Mountain or Montaña Machupicchu.(it has an extra cost of 25 dollars per person)
- Lunch first day, lunch and dinner second day (Visiting Machupicchu)
- Mineral water (you can buy bottle of mineral along the tour)
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Pichu ( Round trip bus cost 24 dollars but just one way cost 12 dollars)
- Upgrade your Round trip Turistic Train to a Luxury Vistadome Train
- First Breakfast and last dinner (Visiting the Tambopata Reserve)
- Tips for the team ( Is not obligatory but if you wish to do it, it will be welcome).
You Need to Bring
YOU NEED TO BRING
- Original Passport
- Student Card
- Travel Insurance card (you have to le tus know the name of your Travel Insurance company and you travel Insurance number
- Day Pack
- Rain coat or Rain Poncho
- Cold Clothes (For the first day)
- Waterproof hiking shoes
- Bottle of Water
- Flash Light
- Toilet Paper
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- Caps or Hats
- Insect Repellent (50% DEET Recommended)
- Rain Pants
- Medicines for Personal Use
- Personal use stuff (Face moisturizer, Handsanitizer, Toothbrush and paste,etc)
- Camera with extra bateries
- Extra money, especially in soles, to buy extra necessities during the trekking, also to tip the team.
OUR FIXED PRICES 2019 IN A SHARING GROUP UP TO 10 PEOPLE
|2 people group||US$ 1500.00 per person|
|3 people group||US$ 1450.00 per person|
|4 people group||US$ 1400.00 per person|
|5 people to more||US$ 1350.00 per person|
OUR FIXED PRICES 2019 IN PRIVATE GROUP ONLY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTY
|2 people group||US$ 1600.00 per person|
|3 people group||US$ 1550.00 per person|
|4 people group||US$ 1500.00 per person|
|5 people to more||US$ 1450.00 per person|
Terms and Conditions
ANDEAN HIKERS PERU TERMS & CONDITIONS
– CUSTOMERS: Dear passenger, we all in Andean Hikers Peru are very happy for chosen us to be part of your experience discovering Peru with us and according to Peruvian travel regulations, when booking a tour or trek with Andean Hikers Peru. You automatically adhere to these regulations which may differ a little from your country of origin, but we as a 100% local company based in Cusco Peru we try to give you the best service possible and continuously improving in each our tours. Please read carefully the terms and conditions of this document described below.
1) ABOUT RESERVATIONS:
Please to have a formal reservation for any program, itinerary or tour with Andean Hikers Peru, you need to fill out the booking form of the tour, trek or program you wish to book, with all the personal informations of all the participants that will form your Group, Including the following informations: Full name as it appears on your Passport, (nicknames are not accepted) Passport number,(if you change your Passport number after booking a tour please le tus know), age, nationality, pone number, gender, email, feeding. Flight dates, time to arrival in Cusco or other city that covers the reserved tour, allergies, medical restrictions, or anything else you think necessary that we should know.
2) ABOUT DEPOSITS
Please to have a formal reservation for any program, itinerary or tour with Andean Hikers Peru, you need to send us a deposit as follows:
– For any Alternative Trek = 200 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu = 200 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain = 270 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Amazon Jungle Trip = 200 $ american dollars per person
– For any Peru Package = 40 % of the total Price of the Package.
– For any other tour = 200 $ american dollars per person.
Note: All deposits to formalize a tour, trek or a program are not refundable or transferable to another person.
3) ABOUT PAYMENT METHODS
Andean Hikers Peru offer 3 payment methods to make your deposit or to pay the balance of the total Price of the tour, trek or program booked,
– Paypal; you need to add 10 % of the total amoung paid. through this method you can use all credits and debit cards. Remember using this method it takes 10 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
– Visa; you need to Click on our Visa link and follow the steps and you need to add 6 % of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit Visa cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 03 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account
– Wester Union Money Transfer; you can use this method if you want to save time and if you want to act as son as possible to have a tour, trek or program very well booked, this method is recomendable when booking the Inca Trail due spaces for this are sold very fast, WU. Has rates for sending money abroad the rates depend on the country from which you are sending the money. Remember to send a deposit through WU. You need to send it under the name of a person, please contact us if you want to use this payment method to send your deposit.
4) ABOUT THE FINAL PAYMENT
You can do your final payment, 15 days before your starting date of your tour, trek or program, you can use one of the 3 payment methods described above, also you can pay your final payment 5 days before your starting date here in Cusco, it can be in cash, credit or debit cards.
Note: Once you paid the final payment of the total Price, if for some reason you decide to cancel you tour, trek or program, you will only be refunded 50 % of the final payment.
5) ABOUT CANCELLATIONS
At any time, the customer / buyer may cancel the services requested or contracted, without the right to any refund of the deposit made. The customer only has the right to reimbursement of 50 percent if he made the final payment of the total price. According to our experience a certain percentage of reservations are canceled by the client before starting the program due to unforeseen circumstances. The penalties for cancellations is detailed below.
For the Inca Trail: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will haveto pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail based in 2 people is 650 $ per person, so the 60% = 390 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 390 $ – 200 = 190 $
For Alternative Treks: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any alternative trek, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the cost for the Salkantay Trek based in 2 people is 450 $ per person, so the 50% = 225 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ the penalty will be 225 $ – 150 = 75 $
For Peru Packages: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any Peru Package, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example if some Peru Package based in 2 people cost 1500 $ per person, so the 50% = 750 $ if you sent a deposit of 40% of the total price in this case will be 600 $ so the penalty will be 750 $ – 600 = 150 $
For any other Tour or Program: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any other tour or program, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the Machu Picchu by Train 2D/1N based in 2 people cost 480 $ per person, so the 50% = 240 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ so the penalty will be 240 $ – 150 = 90 $
Note: you have until 15 days before the start date of your tour to make any type of cancellation mentioned above. after 15 days if you wish to make any type of cancellation of your tour you will have to pay the total price of the tour, trek or program booked.
6) ABOUT FORCE MAJEURE We will retain the full amount and we are not responsible for failure to submit the customer on account of delay or cancellation of your flight. The company is not liable for damage to or loss of luggage, accidents, unforeseen expenses, and unavoidable delays, services provided by third parties or direct causes beyond our control. In the unfortunate event of no show due to unforeseen reasons, the company will provide a certificate to the client for processing with your insurance company. This is any event that Andean Hikers Peru cannot, even with all care, foresee or avoid. This covers events such as war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or all similar events beyond our control. In this case, Andean Hikers Peru will not accept liability and reserves the right to change, postpone or even cancel trips (this is a last option of course!).
7) ABOUT RISKS By booking any of our tour, trek or program (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay Trek, Ausangate Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Lares Trek, Manu Jungle Trips and more) you assume the risks associated with these tours, treks or programs, Andean Hikers Peru Company accepts no responsibility associated with the risks that these tours, walks or programs may have. (Accidents, strikes, earthquakes, climatic factors, safety conditions, political factors, denial of entry permits, health issues, among others) in addition, Andean Hikers Peru we exonerate ourselves from liability in relation to legal matters or other inconveniences in which the Custoomer may be involved, as well as personal expenses incurred by the passenger for this cause.
8) ABOUT PRICES AND RATES
All prices and rates presented to the customer / buyer in our website are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice. Restrictions and conditions apply for each tariff published according to its validity.
9) ABOUT CUSTOMER RESPONSABILITY
Responsibilities and demonstrations of the Custoomer: a) Verify that your passport has a minimum validity required for your trip according to the country of destination. b) The Customer declares that he has no restriction on leaving the country for criminal offenses, as provided in Peruvians Laws. c) declare to have been informed and to have received, understood and accepted all the Terms, conditions and restrictions on services and products provided by andean hikers peru. d) Accept in full these terms and conditions.
10) ABOUT ANDEAN HIKERS PERU RESPONSABILITY
Andean Hikers Peru are responsible for complying with everything offered in our tours, treks, programs and tourist packages, described on our website, in addition to giving all the information required by the client. In case of force majeure, Andean Hikers Peru, will do everything in our power to help their clients to solve any inconvenience.
11) ABOUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Andean hikers Peru, reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.